21 May 2013

Back-stabber

It's hard to have a friend that stab your own back even though you know that they were talk behind your back , you can't do anything about it . 

I don't know if I should consider them as a friends or not.. But seriously, I can't do anything.. I just watch them betraying me and laugh their ass off because of my stupidity. I know that it was my fault after all, but I have change! I swear to god that I am completely changed! Why can't they see it!? 

I don't know what they have told my classmate about me but I’m sure that all the girls seem like looking down towards me and start saying hateful words. Until now, I’m still wondering when I can have happiness. I just want to be happy and free from this shit. Please, I need somebody to rely on. 

-Nana-

No comments:

Post a Comment