15 May 2013

Little Things About Women

"Women are made to be loved, not to be understood" Oscar Wilde 

The best quotes about women I ever heard . It's true that women are hard to being understood, sometime we would cry because of the small things that you did . We hate when the boy said something bad about our appearance, our attitude and make a dirty joke about us , seriously it's not funny . For example, if you say girl A is ugly just like a monkey , she would remember those words on her entire life, so be careful because if you think that you just want to joke around it's definitely not funny. This is based on my experience, until now I keep thinking those words that they said towards me. 

This is just my opinion, well I'm just a teenager . I still have a long way to go , as a girl I would say that women just like a puzzle , you just need to solve it to get a full picture. 

-Nana- 


No comments:

Post a Comment